Job ID: 117477
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - Yes
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we? At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible to attract, evaluate and recruit external and internal candidates while advising the hiring managers and the divisional HR.
We are passionate about the applicant experience. We care about our employees and their internal mobility opportunities. If this is important to you, join us!
What will your job look like?
• End-to-end responsibility for the recruitment process to enable the fulfilment of approved vacant positions within the agreed on time, cost and quality standards. Be the specialist in recruitment and use your influence to guide the organizations you support!
• Attract applicants by operating different sourcing channels, such as company career site, job sites, placement companies, employee referral program, social media networks, pool searches, job fairs and academy relations
• Interview applicants based on a consistent set of qualifications and determines applicant qualifications on the basis of interviews along with your analysis of the candidate experience and reference verification. You will also provide your recommendation to the business
• Facilitate and own the internal mobility processes that includes working with employees on career moves and manage the process with the business. • Discusses job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and then publishes vacancies on internal and external sites.
• Maintain all processes and candidate statuses in the Applicant Tracking System. Create job offers, and lead promotions from vacancy approval to salary definition and signing stage. All you need is...
• A minimum of 6 years of experience and demonstrated ability as a recruiter in Hi-tech company / placement agency including vast experience conducting interviews, stake holder management and strong sourcing experience
• Strong spoken and written English and be an engaging teammate, hard worker, fast learner, able to get things done and fantastic interpersonal skills
• We like to have fun while we work and although we work as a team, this opportunity allows to also work independently.
• Post graduate degree in Human resource / related field.
Why you will love this job:
• We are a company built on positive relationships and collaboration, and you will have the opportunity to build strong business relationships while acting as a specialist in Recruiting and being a Talent Advisor. As the subject matter authority for all recruiting related issues within your groups, you can influence the talent mapping of the organization by providing consultation to the managers on all aspects of hiring.
• You will manage multiple business relationships and collaborate with people from both corporate and field.
• This is an opportunity to work independently, in a fast paced environment, and lead projects.
• Your strong technical recruiting skills will be challenged in a vibrant environment. Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce